- New 2″ Thermal Transfer, Direct Thermal Barcode Printer
- Smart Media detection
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8dots/mm)
- Speed: up to 6ips (152mm/sec)
- Media Width: 15-60mm
- Memory: 64MB SDRAM / 128MB Flash ROM
- Paper: Label Gap, black mark, notch, continuous, Fan-fold
- Paper width: 25-116mm
- Roll diameter: up to 130mm
- Sensor; Transmissive, reflective (adjustable).
- Ribbon width: 58mm; Ribbon Length: up to 74M, Core ID 12.7mm
- Barcodes: 1D/2D all.
- Emulation: SLCS, BPL-Z, BPL-E.
- Drivers: Windows (Europlus/Seagull), Linux, Mac CUPS, OPOS/JPOS.
- Software: Bartender Ultralite, Label Artist II
- Interface: Serial+ USB (standard), USB/Ethernet/WLAN(dongle).
- Power: 100-240AC/ DC24V, 2.5A external adapter
- Options: Peeler, Auto Cutter, External Paper Supply, WLAN Dongle (Consensus required), Serial cable, USB cable
Thermal Transfer Desktop printers do not have to be large. BIXOLON’s SLP-TX220 offers a solution for applications where space is a consideration, but a durable label is required. Capable of handling various combinations of media and ribbon, the 2-inch (60mm) SLP-TX220 can provide output that will last for years.